Pixie 3 (by Tech 4 Learning) allows students the ability to create their own original art and writing projects on their computer. Easy to use drawing tools make graphic design a snap for students in all grades. Teachers will find the pre-made lessons and activities easy to find and use with students, or can let their class start with a blank canvas where the only limit is a child's imagination.
New features in Pixie 3 include:
• Save all Pictures as ONE file! - At last students can save all over their artwork in ONE file instead of saving each picture separately. This makes it much easier to create stories,comic books, and movies.
• Collaborate on Pixie Projects - Students now have the ability to work together on one Pixie project
• Get Published - Students can publish their work online in the password protected
k12share.com site from Tech4Learning.
• New Drawing Tools - Some of the new tools include crayon and marker. The drawing tools
have been moved to the right side of the screen for more convenience.
• Interactive Full Screen Mode - Pixie 3 has a feature that optimizes the buttons and tools for
use on interactive whiteboard users. There is even a "clone" feature which allows you to
drag and drop copies of objects on the page. This is great for activities such as money,
maps and globes, and counting.