Image Blender is a powerful image editor that anyone can use. Image Blender gives you the control you need to get your images looking just the way you imagine them. The unlimited possibilities in Image Blender make it fun and easy to edit images and create new art. Improve your digital camera pictures; add layers for more control, turn pictures into text, and more.
- Edit photos for the yearbook committee
- Edit and enhance photos for the school newspaper or journalism class
- Create new images by combining two or more layers. This is perfect for:
- Digital Storytelling
- Multimedia projects
- Fictional writing
- Factual writing
- Use "cool word" feature to study vocabulary and make visual connections
- Use the text feature to create picture postcards, posters, or visual aids
- Imageblender software
- Optional: Pics4Learning and other copyright friendly images
- Recipes for Success: Search for quick and easy tutorials on Pixie, Web Blender, and Image Blender.
- Tech4Learning’s Homepage: Tech4Learning is the company that makes Image Blender. There are links for all of their helpful sites on the top navigation: Recipes4success, Creative Educator, Pics4learning, and Trading Post.
- Trading Post: Teachers can exchange lesson ideas for all programs in Imagination Suite.
- Pics4Learning: Teachers and students can use the copyright-friendly image library from Pics4Learning.
- Video Introduction of Image Blender found here.
- FCPS Tech4Learning Work At Home Agreement