Teachers can upload videos to Vimeo, password protect the video, and then embed the video into their website.
- Sign-up for a Vimeo account.
- Click on Upload Video.
3. Click on Choose a Video to Upload > Browse for the video on your computer > click Open.
4. Click on Upload Selected Videos.
5. The video will upload. Now add Basic information about your video. (Title, and a Description, and/or Tags if desired) and click Save Changes.
6. Next click on Privacy Settings. Click on the following privacy settings:
* Who can watch this video? Only People with a Password > Put in Password.
* Where can this video be embedded? Anywhere
* Who can comment on this video? No one
* What can people do with this video? Uncheck, "Download the video" and "Add to their collections"
7. Once uploaded your video can take from 30 minutes to an hour to appear.
8. Once uploaded, you can embed the video into your teacher website.
* Copy the code from the embeddable player
* Log into your Teacher website
* Log into your teacher account and select the page you want to add the video to
* Click on Edit > Source > Copy and paste the code in the box > Click Save. (See image below.)