ActivInspire Basics for Elementary Math
The following resources are designed to provide an introduction to ActivInspire for elementary math teachers. Working through the resources should take approximately one hour. Listed under Helpful Resources is a Practice Flipchart designed to be used to practice skills as they are learned.
Purpose: To introduce elementary teachers to ActivInspire software so that they can open and interact with pre-created flipcharts.
Helpful ActivInspire Tools
- Opening A FlipChart
- Changing View Between Primary and Studio
- Moving from Page to Page
- Writing on a Flipchart with the:
- Shape Tool
- Deleting Stuff on the Page
- Eraser Tool
- Resetting the Page
Saving a FlipChart and Exiting the Program
- TRT Website
- Practice FlipChart
- Take a FREE course at Promethean Learning.
- How to Access the U Drive
- ScreenCast Tutorials