1. To open the 'Equation Editor,' select 'Insert'.
2. Select 'Equation'.
3. Click on the page where you wish to insert the equation. The 'Equation Editor' will open. Choose the desired equation symbols and templates. Click OK to add the equation to your flipchart page.
4. To edit an existing equation, with the 'Equation Editor' tool selected click on the equation or double-click on it with the 'Select' tool.
Try creating the following sample equation:
1. Select 'Insert' and 'Equation.'
2. Type 'V' in the space provided.
3. To insert a fraction click on the template indicated. Enter 4 for the numerator and 3 for the denominator.
4. To insert another symbol click to the right of the fraction.
5. Click on the template indicated to insert a pi symbol.
6. To insert the power symbol click on the template indicated. In each box type in 'r' and '2'.
7. Click Ok to add the equation to your flipchart page.
Tip: Reuse your equations! If you use a certain equation a lot or derivations of that equation, save it in your Resource Browser by dragging it into My Resources. When you need the equation, you can drag it out from My Resources to your flipchart page. Edit the equation by double-clicking on it.